Friday, March 02, 2007

Another one of those surveys

. What time is it? 7:30 am
2. Name: Bobby
3. What are you most afraid of? Beware the dustbunnies. They live, they move.
4. What do you drive? A Taurus
5. Have you ever seen a ghost? No, but as a spooky kid, I spent a lot of time looking for them.
6. Where were you born? Louisville, KY
7. Ever been to Alaska ? no
8. Ever been toilet papering rolling in decorating trees? nope
9. Croutons or Bacon bits? Croutons
10. Favorite day of the week: Saturday or Sunday
11. Favorite restaurant: Shalimar has become my standard answer, but there are many, depending on my mood.
12. Favorite Flower: Huh? I'm a boy.
13. Favorite sport to watch: NASCAR. Go ahead and laugh. And yes, I like football and basketball too.
14. Favorite Drink: Caramel Latte or Mocha Shake.
15. Favorite Ice cream: Rocky Road
16. Disney or Warner Brothers: Warner Brothers
17. Favorite fast food restaurant: Changes all the time -- Long John Silver's right now.
18. What color is your bedroom carpet? I don't know ... I think it's sort of beige.
19. Have you ever failed your driver's test? The first two times I took it when I was sixteen.
20. From whom did you get your last e-mail from? Rebecca, a great co-songwriter.
21. Last person you spoke to on the phone? I really don't remember ... one of my coworkers, probably, who was trying to make me do stuff.
23. Who will respond to this email the quickest? I'm not sending this as an email.
24. Who is the person you sent this to that is least likely to respond? See above.
25. Who is the person that you are most curious to see their responses? All my Monkey Maniacs.
26. Favorite TV show: LOST
27. Ford or Chevy? Toyota. I'm sure someone who sees this will beat me up now.
28. What are you listening to right now? Tom Waits on XM radio.
29. What are your favorite colors? Black, red, blue, and yes, fuschia. I like brights and darks.
30 how many tattoos do you have? none.
31. Do you have any pets? Does a fake bunny count?
32. How many people are you sending this e-mail to? I'm too lazy for that. It's why I have a blog.
33. Favorite snack/comfort foods? Too many snacks to mention but mashed potatoes mixed with applesauce is a great comfort food.
34. Who is the friend you have had the longest you are sending this to. What's with all these variants of the same boring question?

Please! Do not spoil fun. Hit reply, delete my answers and type in
your answers. Then send this to a whole bunch of people you know
INCLUDING the person who sent it to you. The theory is that you will learn a lot of little known facts about those who know you. Remember to send it back to the person who sent it to you1.

7 Comments:

At Fri Mar 02, 01:27:00 PM PST, Blogger Katie said...

Uhhh so where's the "reply" button on this blog?

 
At Sat Mar 03, 08:47:00 AM PST, Blogger Bobby said...

Don't know, Crazy Kate. Someone must have stplen it, along with my Dale Earnhardt, Jr. trash can.

 
At Tue Mar 06, 08:52:00 AM PST, Blogger Katie said...

stplen?

definition please . . . .

 
At Tue Mar 06, 09:21:00 AM PST, Blogger Bobby said...

Argh.

Go ahead and laugh. Get it out of your system.

 
At Tue Mar 06, 11:54:00 PM PST, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Awwww you are flirting!

 
At Wed Mar 07, 04:47:00 AM PST, Blogger Bobby said...

Dr. Tom, your anonymous comments don't fool me. Anymore.

 
At Thu Mar 08, 01:00:00 PM PST, Blogger Tom said...

What am I being accused of this time?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home