Friday, October 06, 2006

But you blog friends still get to read my songs first ...

Here's something I wrote in a different hymn-meter than I've used before. I have a melody for it and will probably put the mp3 up on my site in a couple weeks:

MY LIFE IN CHRIST
(11-11-14-11 hymn meter)


Not beginning after death, my life in Christ.

Now He calls me to His rest, my life in Christ.

In my broken, fallen frame works the wonder of His Name,

Radiance of holy flame, my life in Christ.



Righteousness I could not buy, my life in Christ.

Now and in the by-and-by, my life in Christ.

Shaped and molded more each day; taught to trust Him and obey,

Guided when I lose my way, my life in Christ.



Present power, future hope, my life in Christ.

By His death made possible, my life in Christ.

By the grave stone rolled away, demons flee in hopeless rage,

Death is just a turning page, my life in Christ.




By the grave stone rolled away, demons flee in hopeless rage,

Death is just a turning page, my life in Christ.


SoundClick Now!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home