Wednesday, December 13, 2006

All I Have Is Yours -- still

While you're still considering the thoughts expressed in my column from yesterday ...

A few short weeks ago you'll recall I posted lyrics here to a new hymn I'd written called "All I Have Is Yours."

A great young singer-songwriter named Rebecca Bales wrote a melody for it and sang/played piano on the demo. I've posted it on my soundclick site for your perusal. Just click HERE and choose the first song on the list you'll see: "All I Have Is Yours." You can also just go to my home page at soundclick.com/bobbygilles and that hymn will load in the automatic main player.

Thanks for listening -- and know that ya'll were the first people to witness the creation of this song, before there even WAS a demo!

2 Comments:

At Wed Dec 13, 05:55:00 PM PST, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I just listened to several of your songs and I really like You do all things well. Keep up the good work Robert. Seizure later...

 
At Thu Dec 14, 05:41:00 AM PST, Blogger Bobby said...

Thanks! That's a Lorie King-sing.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home