Monday, February 21, 2005

CURSES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No new column today because I have spent every bit of my free time trying to figure out how to have a "links" column underneath my "articles" column so I can provide links to other cool bloggers and some of my favorite web sites. See, I am always thinking of your viewing enjoyment.
Alas, my research has proven unfruitful. I am a techno-loser. In fact, I am so despondent about it that when I get off work I am going to jump right off the street-curb in front of my building (when no cars are coming). I could sprain my ankle.
I'll do it. I'll really do it.

Stay tuned tomorrow for my critical analysis of Matt Redman's latest worship CD, "Face Down," part of a weekly series of record reviews. These reviews will cover new records as well as classics. In the next few weeks, look for reviews of records by the likes of Bob Dylan, Nickel Creek, Delirious, Alison Krauss and Union Station, U2, Caedmon's Call, and more.

Here's something to ponder. Is this true?

"Never explain. Your friends don't need it, and your enemies won't believe you anyway."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home