Monday, June 13, 2005

Pinhead Sighting

For those of you who want a glimpse of one of the more secretive stars of my Jive To The Monkey calvacade, one of the Nightriders, no less, cut and paste this onto your browser: http://www.courier-journal.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20050612/FEATURES04/506120308/1010/FEATURES

It is a story in the Courier Journal about fashion for brides who are on their second marriage, or who are approaching middle age. Scroll down to the second photo to get a glimpse of the notorious Pinhead Stacey, who is holding her wedding dress in her arms (because she doesn't want her fiance, "Nature Boy" Jason, to see her in it before the big day, September 10).

I, by the way, will be performing at said wedding, along with Little Lorie King. I'm not sure if Lorie will be able to calm her nerves, having never performed with as big a star as me before. I mean, Guitar Chick Nikki is kind of a star, but when B-Dog is in the house, something akin to an Elvis sighting takes place among all the ham-and-eggers (aka the fans).

This has been a rambling post, hasn't it?

3 Comments:

At Mon Jun 13, 12:23:00 PM PDT, Blogger Tom said...

You should have told me, I processed this story, I coulda gotten you a great image to, photoshop and stuff hahahah.

 
At Tue Jun 14, 04:47:00 PM PDT, Blogger Nikki Leigh Daniel said...

Bobs-
"Kind-of a star?" That hurts, buddy. That hurts.

Seriously-that's cool that you and Lorie will be performing! Is this the same couple that you sang for during their engagement?

 
At Wed Jun 15, 05:08:00 AM PDT, Blogger Bobby said...

It is indeed.

Stick with me kid, and you'll be a megastar in no time.

Welcome back from vacation!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home