Tuesday, June 07, 2005

Sleepy Hollow Revisited

I woke up this morning without a head.
It took awhile before this dawned on me.
But when I found out, I just stayed in bed
Because without my head I couldn't see.
No eyes, no ears, no nose, no mouth, no hair
(Well, some say I'm losing hair anyway)
This made me just as forlorn as a bear
Who hasn't had a thing to eat all day.
Now what am I to do about my plight?
I cannot even see to write these lines.
A headless man is quite a scary sight --
Perhaps I'll take a head that isn't mine!
Yes, Ichabod Crane's of the world ... beware.
Here's hoping that I find a head with hair.

c. 2005 Bobby Gilles, aka Love Caddy B-Dog

3 Comments:

At Tue Jun 07, 07:52:00 PM PDT, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good luck on your Head Hunting adventure. Seizure later...

 
At Wed Jun 08, 04:55:00 AM PDT, Blogger Bobby said...

Wow. Will's signature sign-off is taking all of America by storm. Now even chia pet is saying it.

 
At Wed Jun 08, 08:30:00 AM PDT, Blogger Bobby said...

Ooops! Yeah, it should have been "without a head." Typo. I'll change that ....

 

Post a Comment

<< Home