Monday, May 08, 2006

Random things about me:

. Grab the book nearest to you, turn to page 18, and find line 4. What does it say? ..."Like the guy last September. He heard Keith at the Bla and"

2. Stretch your left arm out as far as you can. What can you touch? Office window

3. What is the last thing you watched on TV? Survivor

4. Without looking, guess what time it is: 1 pm

5. Now look at the clock. What time is it actually? 1:11 pm

6. With the exception of the computer, what can you hear? Maroon Five

7. When did you last step outside? What were you doing? 8 am, coming to work.

8. Before you started this survey, what did you look at? my buddy's email to me.

9. What are you wearing? Black pants, striped button-down shirt.

10. Did you dream last night? I don't think so. I had a weird dream about a former coworker a few nights ago ....

11. When did you last laugh? Saturday.

12. What is on the walls of the room you are in? Work-related things and mementos.

13. Seen anything weird lately? Not that I can think of.

14. What do you think of this quiz? I'm getting bored. But I haven't been in a good mood today anyway, so ....

15. What is the last film you saw? Mission Impossible 3

16. If you became a multi-millionaire overnight, what would you buy? A mid-sized, older house in downtown Jeff.

17. Tell me something about you that I don't know? I used to go repelling.

18. If you could change one thing about the world, regardless of guilt or politics, what would you do? I think I'll just let God stay in control so I don't mess stuff up.

19. Do you like to dance? More so as the weeks go by.

20. George Bush: Not as bad as his detractors claim or as good as his supporters claim.


21. What do you think God will say to you when you reach the pearly gates? My goal is that He'll say, "Enter in, good and faithful servant."

22. What do you think you deserve? respect

6 Comments:

At Mon May 08, 11:31:00 AM PDT, Blogger Lorie said...

I hope you meant "rapelling". If you DID mean, "repelling", however, perhaps a new cologne would help? :)

We are in trouble the moment we think we DESERVE respect...trust me, I know.

 
At Mon May 08, 01:04:00 PM PDT, Blogger Bobby said...

You irritate me.

;-)

 
At Mon May 08, 01:22:00 PM PDT, Blogger Lorie said...

Sing it with me, people:

(swaying side to side) "That's what friends are for..."

 
At Mon May 08, 08:47:00 PM PDT, Blogger Tim Rice said...

You're so bad, Lorie.

 
At Tue May 09, 05:28:00 AM PDT, Blogger Bobby said...

Tim, you don't know the half of it.

Here's a story: I have two different colognes, and both are nearly empty so I was trying to decide which one to get again. I thought I'd ask Lorie's opinion because I want to get a cologne that the chick's will dig, and she's SORT OF a chick.

So I was going to spray each one on one wrist and let her take the test. Well, as soon as I whipped out the bottle of my regular cologne, Versace Blue Jean, the one I wear most often -- and before I'd even had a chance to spray it -- Lorie's nose wrinkled and she said, "Not that one."

THAT'S THE ONE I WEAR ALL THE TIME! I've been wearing it all along during our friendship! She never said anything till that day! Apparently I've been "Stinky Boy Gilles" all this time. Probably Christa and all her roommates have been saying, "When you gonna tell Bobby to stop wearing the weird cologne," and she's smiled her evil Grinch smile and said, "Not yet, my chickadees. Let him make a fool of himself for a little while longer."

 
At Tue May 09, 05:30:00 AM PDT, Blogger Bobby said...

But of course I know that no one really deserves respect. It goes along with my Tozer post from a month or two ago. I was just being honest about a weakness in my life -- I let pride seep in because of my desire for respect.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home