Wednesday, June 21, 2006

Your Love Style is Agape

You are a caring, kind, and selfless partner.
Unsurprisingly, your love style is the most rare.
You are willing to sacrfice your world for your sweetie.
Except it doesn't really feel like sacrifice to you.
For you, nothing feels better than giving to the one you love.


You Are Ned Flanders

A good neighbor and a devout Christian, you are a community leader.

And you are called to make the world a better place, especially for left handed people.

You will be remembered for: your goofy expressions - "hi-dilly, ho-dilly!"

Your life philosophy: "I've done everything the Bible says - even the stuff that contradicts the other stuff!"

6 Comments:

At Wed Jun 21, 11:35:00 AM PDT, Blogger Bobby said...

I could tell by the way the questions were going that it was gonna say I'm Ned Flanders. Oh well. 8-)

 
At Wed Jun 21, 12:05:00 PM PDT, Blogger Tom said...

Dude i am Bart....but the description does fit me very well I think.

Very misunderstood, most people just dismiss you as "trouble."

Little do they know that you're wise and well accomplished beyond your years.

You will be remembered for: starring in your own TV show and saving the town from a comet

Your life philosophy: "I don't know why I did it, I don't know why I enjoyed it, and I don't know why I'll do it again!"

 
At Wed Jun 21, 12:17:00 PM PDT, Blogger Bobby said...

That quote is hilarious!

 
At Wed Jun 21, 12:25:00 PM PDT, Blogger Lorie said...

Oh, my gosh! You ARE Ned Flanders!!!

My style is Agape, too. What a coinkidink.

 
At Wed Jun 21, 12:32:00 PM PDT, Blogger Bobby said...

We're highly advanced life forms.

 
At Wed Jun 21, 03:35:00 PM PDT, Blogger Tim Rice said...

That Simpsons Personality Test is hilarious! It says I'm Bart. ;)

The love style test says I'm Storge. Who/What is Storge?

You can see the full results for both of these over on http://fingerprints10.blogspot.com/.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home