Thursday, August 17, 2006

Great New Songwriting Resource

Go HERE for a brand new web page that I've been working on with the worship arts pastor of my church, Sojourn Community. It's part of Sojourn's web page, and it's designed specifically for worship songwriters, although most of what's on there is general songwriting aids for songwriters of all stripes.

It's a beta version -- there will eventually be a lot more stuff and some interactive features. But for now, if you have an interest in songwriting you can cruise through the table of contents and click on links to many sites and articles about all aspects of songwriting. The links are divided by category so you can quickly pick and choose what you need: articles on lyric writing, melody, interviews with songwriters, hymn-writing links, etc.

1 Comments:

At Sun Aug 20, 08:03:00 PM PDT, Blogger Chris Ledgerwood said...

Thanks, I'll check the songwriting site out soon. Being a songwriter myself I need all the help I can get.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home