Tuesday, September 05, 2006

24 things

1. What's your weakness?:
If I told you, the Philistines would take me prisoner and pluck my eyes out. I've READ this story.

2. Are you an emotional person?
Yes, but I don't always show it -- especially in person.

3. Are you conceited?
Not generally but I can be.

4. Ever felt jealous of a friend?
Yes.

5. What was the last thing you did?:
Logged onto blogger.com

6. Who was the last person you ate with?:
Milli.

7. How many times has your page been viewed?:
Many, many thousands of times. Jive To The Monkey is a part of the cultural landscape of our times.

8. Last person who called you today?:
An attorney here at work who wanted me to bring him a projector screen. I informed him that it is not my job to bring him a projector screen. Nicely. I'd have probably brought him one if I'd known where one was. It's crazy around here.

9. Last person you dissed?:
Lorie. As per usual.

10. Last song you sang?:
Glorious Impossible by the Gaither Vocal Band.

11. Last time you danced?:
I taught Mills the waltz about a month ago.

12. Lost a friendship over something stupid?
Sure, when I was a kid.

13. Last time you felt truly happy?:
I feel truly happy often. Blessed.

14. Last thing you said out loud?:
"I'm going to lunch."

15. Been really depressed before?:
Not clinically speaking.

16. Faked being sick to miss school?:
Of course.

17. Current taste?:
Huh? Oh -- I just remembered that I had a tomato in my satchel so I ate it. Man, I'm thankful for this question.

18. Do you like the person who previously posted this?
I don't know the person who previously posted it.

19. What are you wearing right now?:
Khaki's, dress shirt, tie.

20. Are you too shy to ask anyone out?:
Nope.

21. What is the first thing you notice about the opposite sex?:
Figure, face, hair.

22. Are you mature or immature?
Everything you say is just like glue. It bounces off me and sticks to you.

23. Do you like books?:
I love to read.

24. Do you want to get married?
Yes.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home