Wednesday, September 06, 2006

When The Deal Goes Down

From "When The Deal Goes Down," on Bob Dylan's new "Modern Times" album (this song has been released as a video as well, featuring Scarlet Johannson):

Well, I picked up a rose and it poked through my clothes
I followed the winding stream
I heard the deafening noise, I felt transient joys
I know they're not what they seem
In this earthly domain, full of disappointment and pain
You'll never see me frown
I owe my heart to you, and that's sayin' it true
And I'll be with you when the deal goes down

Words and music by Bob Dylan
Copyright 2006 Special Rider Music

2 Comments:

At Thu Sep 07, 07:06:00 AM PDT, Blogger Lorie said...

Actually...this is good. If I must say so myself. :)

 
At Thu Sep 07, 08:18:00 AM PDT, Blogger Bobby said...

Thanks!

Makeout album? Maybe. You can definitely get your groove on to it. Lots of swing dancing songs and some shuffles.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home