Wednesday, November 15, 2006

New Song

A few weeks ago I showed lyrics here to a new hymn I'd written called "Forgiveness Divine! Like No Other One." You can now hear the demo online -- it's in the built-in media player on my homepage at soundclick.com/bobbygilles so it should start right up when you click on the link. If it doesn't, you can hit "Music MP3's" and it will take you to a list of all the songs I've got online, from which you can either stream or download the individual songs.

Sometime later today I'm going to post a rough draft of a hymn text I've been working on the past couple of days.

4 Comments:

At Wed Nov 15, 06:12:00 AM PST, Blogger Bobby said...

Oh, I forgot to mention that this is the one that ya'll voted on, regarding whether a certain line should be "The Man of Sorrow came" or "The Lamb and Lion came." As you will hear, I went with the version that ya'll unanimously chose. So thanks for the editing help!

 
At Wed Nov 15, 10:51:00 AM PST, Blogger jel said...

hi Bobby!

 
At Wed Nov 15, 11:57:00 AM PST, Blogger Bobby said...

Ola! Buenas Tardes!

 
At Wed Nov 15, 12:46:00 PM PST, Blogger jel said...

Ok~~~~~~

anyway thanks for stopping by ,and the comment!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home