Wednesday, January 03, 2007

May We Have Your Vote, Please?

The hymn I wrote with Becca Bales, "All I Have Is Yours," has gotten about 1000 listens in the last month on soundclick.com and is now on a website that caters to music ministers called Sharesong. They apparently have a "Top 100" each month, and so far "All I Have Is Yours" is #1 for January. If you CLICK HERE it will take you right to a page where you can hear it and all the newest songs that have been loaded onto the site (I also have songs on that page that I wrote with Brooks Ritter and Chad Lewis. "All I Have Is Yours" is the 5th song down on the list, followed a bit later by the songs with Brooks and Chad).

I'd appreciate your vote if you like the song (you just click on "vote for this song" next to the song title). You can also check out Becca's great music at myspace.com/rebeccabales and rebeccabales.com.

As you can see if you click on the list of Sharesong's Hot 100 song, so far 100-something votes have come in and almost all were for different songs (probably, they're all from writers who are voting for their own songs). Only a few have more than one vote at this point (but of course it's only Jan. 3) and "All I Have Is Yours" has 6. Thanks for listening!

5 Comments:

At Wed Jan 03, 01:24:00 PM PST, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congrats Robert... Hope it's still #1 at the end of the month.

 
At Wed Jan 03, 02:51:00 PM PST, Blogger Bobby said...

With your vote, Dear Reader, it shall come to pass.

 
At Wed Jan 03, 07:55:00 PM PST, Blogger Jason Ramage said...

I voted for ya, buddy! I didn't know you were singing with Dan Cassin too. That's cool. I also happened to run into Becca Bales at Nick's New Year's party. She brought baby food, which was kinda random. Then some guy started making shots by mixing it with bourbon and drinking it. Hard to have a decent gathering with friends with people like that around.

 
At Thu Jan 04, 05:08:00 AM PST, Blogger Bobby said...

Thanks for the vote! So far that song is still #1 on the site for January, and the old song I wrote with Chad Lewis, "Lord Of All," is tied for #2.

I haven't actually sung with Dan. He and I wrote that hymn "We Are One" together (which I just uploaded to Soundclick yesterday) but we were lucky enough to get Brooks Ritter to sing it for us on the demo.

Becca brought baby food? Yeah, that does seem a tad random. Baby food? LOL.

And Ramage, you weren't the guy mixing it with bourbon and drinking it were you?

 
At Thu Jan 11, 01:18:00 AM PST, Blogger Jason Ramage said...

No, could you see me doing something ridiculous like that? Of course not!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home