Wednesday, March 28, 2007

I Have Only Just Begun To Fight

This is it, all my Monkey Maniacs -- the moment you've been waiting for. The 500th posted edition of Jive To The Monkey with your host, Porkchop Bobby Gilles, aka Love Caddy B-Dawg, The Forlorn Moonpuppy.

It has been an honor to get to know each of you through this blog -- I've never seen some of you, nor heard your voice, but still, through the miracle of modern technology, we're pals.

Rest assured that you ain't seen nothing yet. I and all the cast of characters at Jive To The Monkey -- Earl P. Rabbit, otherwise known as Rabby, Harvey Brown, Sebastian, Lorie King, and plenty of other folks too strange to be real will be back for more.

I will be out of cyber world for several days, attending the Festival of Faith and Music in Michigan, which I will tell you all about upon my return. But while I am gone, feel free to post comments and discuss the societal fallout caused by Jive To The Monkey and whatnot.

19 Comments:

At Wed Mar 28, 05:41:00 PM PDT, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sebastian?

 
At Wed Mar 28, 05:41:00 PM PDT, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Camille?

 
At Wed Mar 28, 05:42:00 PM PDT, Anonymous Anonymous said...

My love?

 
At Wed Mar 28, 05:42:00 PM PDT, Anonymous Anonymous said...

My love?

 
At Wed Mar 28, 05:43:00 PM PDT, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yes, it is I. Me. Camille. I've been lost in a Super Walmart for the past year. I could hear you calling me but I couldn't find my way out.

 
At Wed Mar 28, 05:44:00 PM PDT, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh Camille!

 
At Wed Mar 28, 05:44:00 PM PDT, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh Sebastian!

 
At Wed Mar 28, 05:45:00 PM PDT, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh Camille!

 
At Wed Mar 28, 05:45:00 PM PDT, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh Sebastian!

 
At Wed Mar 28, 05:46:00 PM PDT, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Stop yanking me up and down. I'm getting sick.

 
At Wed Mar 28, 05:50:00 PM PDT, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I don't understand any of this and it's making me very insecure. At least I have my Twila Paris tapes.

This has been Harvey Brown.

 
At Wed Mar 28, 05:53:00 PM PDT, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well hello there, little boy.

 
At Wed Mar 28, 05:55:00 PM PDT, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You are going to be on probation for so long.

We're to technologically ignorant to visit a blog, except for Will, but we are happy you have reached your 500th post. Sorry you had to pretend to be us to get this message, but we really do love you. Stop beating up on Joel and Jason in the pool.

 
At Wed Mar 28, 05:56:00 PM PDT, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Remember that one time at band camp?

 
At Thu Mar 29, 07:49:00 AM PDT, Blogger Laura said...

Whoa. My head is spinning. What just happened? I think I need a hug or something...

 
At Thu Mar 29, 08:09:00 AM PDT, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congratulations...I think.

 
At Thu Mar 29, 11:06:00 AM PDT, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mama said knock you out.

 
At Fri Mar 30, 12:46:00 PM PDT, Blogger Katie said...

I got lost in Super Walmart once. Ok maybe I didn't but I did get locked into a dressing room. It was traumatic. In fact I can't step foot inside a SW anymore, anxiety attacks and all. So Camille and I must some how be related.

 
At Fri Mar 30, 02:02:00 PM PDT, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congratulations Robert... 500 is a very good number. Seizure later...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home