Friday, March 16, 2007

Movie Quote Of The Day

From "The Breakup":

Gary: Richard did not kick my ***, what Richard did was attack me while I was half asleep.

Brooke: Really? Is that how you see it?

Gary: There's a really big gap between getting your *** kicked, and having a dancing, singing sprite fool you with trickery, and then strike your throat before you know that you're even in the fight.

_______________________________________________________________

He said "dancing, singing sprite fool you with trickery ..." That's the line of the year so far for me.

2 Comments:

At Fri Mar 16, 07:28:00 AM PDT, Anonymous Anonymous said...

My all-time favorite movie line is:

I'm your huckleberry.

Spoken of course by Val Kilmer as Doc Halliday in "Tombstone".

 
At Tue Mar 20, 07:57:00 AM PDT, Blogger Lorie said...

Oh, my GOSH! That scene/line MADE The Breakup for me. I had to rewind it and watch it again...twice. Cackling the whole time.

Yes, people, it really was THAT funny.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home