Wednesday, February 23, 2005

Out Of The Office

To Whom It May Concern:

The Great One, Bobby Gilles, is out of the office today. He is, among other things, purchasing a new shirt and coloring his hair, so he can continue to be as much of a metrosexual as Will Wyman, Nathan Redd, Jason Hall, and Joel Anderson.

He will return tomorrow with new tales to tell. Until then, this is Kelly Clarkson, his personal assistant, signing out. B-Dog wishes you well (that's what I call him. You people should probably stick with "Mr. Gilles").

Love and Kisses,
Kelly

3 Comments:

At Wed Feb 23, 12:23:00 PM PST, Blogger Tom said...

Bobby please tell me that "Kelly" isnt your drag name?

 
At Wed Feb 23, 01:06:00 PM PST, Blogger Bobby said...

Dear Tom:

This is Kelly. Like I said, B-dog is vacationing today. When not in the office, he doesn't get online much because, well, at home it's dial-up.

I'm sorry that you appear to be jealous since I'm not YOUR personal assistant. But well, Since You've Been Gone, I've met Bobby. What we have is special. Some people wait a lifetime For A Moment Like This.

Peace Out,
Kelly

 
At Thu Feb 24, 06:24:00 AM PST, Blogger Bobby said...

This is Bobby. I'm back at work today. Thanks to Ms. Clarkson for filling in (She's crazy about me).

Kudos to Metro Joel for finally speaking up in Jive To The Monkey. I know he's been lurking in the shadows of this forum for a while. (Oh yes, I know.)

Joel is a graphic artist extraordinaire, a member of the Superhero team known as "The Nightriders," and a snazzy dresser, thanks to his wife Amanda.

Word,
B-dog

 

Post a Comment

<< Home