Tuesday, May 09, 2006

Your Capacity For Love/ Your Love Style

Your Five Variable Love Profile

Propensity for Monogamy:

Your propensity for monogamy is high.
You find it easy to be devoted and loyal to one person.
And in return, you expect the same from who you love.
Any sign of straying, and you'll end things.

Experience Level:

Your experience level is high.
You've loved, lost, and loved again.
You have had a wide range of love experiences.
And when the real thing comes along, you know it!

Dominance:

Your dominance is medium.
You tend to be the one with more power.
You aren't a total control freak in relationships..
But of course you don't mind getting you way!

Cynicism:

Your cynicism is medium.
You'd like to believe in true and everlasting love...
But you've definitely been burned enough to know better.
You're still an optimist, but you also are a realist.

Independence:

Your independence is high.
You don't need to be in love, and sometimes you don't even want love.
Having your own life is very important for you...
Even more important than having a relationship.

7 Comments:

At Tue May 09, 10:32:00 AM PDT, Blogger Bobby said...

I'd have to say, again, that this is very accurate. Partly, that pleases me. Partly, it let's me know how imperfect I am. I need to work on being a more forgiving person.

 
At Tue May 09, 11:26:00 AM PDT, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am rejecting this one because I did not agree with it's evaluation of me. Except the part where it said I am sure to find true love soon. That was nice.
So I am posting the results to What Does Your Birthday Mean instead. It was much more flattering. I wouldn't even date me, based on my capacity for love results.

***Your Birthdate: July 4***


You have an extraordinary character - moral, responsible, and disciplined.
Your sincerely and honesty shine through in almost every situation.
Driven and focused, you rarely let your emotions get the better of you.
You're level headed and rational. People count on your to look at things objectively.

Your strength: Your unwavering loyalty and ethics

Your weakness: Your rock solid stubbornness

Your power color: Navy blue

Your power symbol: Shield

Your power month: April

 
At Tue May 09, 11:46:00 AM PDT, Blogger Bobby said...

It's a good thing you wouldn't date you, because then you'd be a narcissist. Which would surely skewer the test results to "unfavorable" status.

 
At Tue May 09, 11:56:00 AM PDT, Blogger Lorie said...

I don't know how accurate I think that sounds...but probably more than not.

Sarah, that birthday thing DOES sound right on...you should wear more navy... :)

 
At Tue May 09, 12:28:00 PM PDT, Blogger Tom said...

Yeah I htink some of these tests are wack,....I took the muppet test and it said I was professor bunsen honeydew

 
At Tue May 09, 12:31:00 PM PDT, Blogger Bobby said...

I think all of mine have been pretty accurate (although I think my powers of persuasion were overstated. Slightly).

Chin up, Professor Bunsen.

 
At Wed May 10, 09:11:00 AM PDT, Anonymous Anonymous said...

It said my level of cynicism was low and my propensity for monogomy was medium. All lies, I tell you!
Lies! Not that cynicism is good, but I am certainly not the head-in-the-clouds romantic it described. I think I'm more of a realist, that thinks romance is possible and beautiful.

But I do like navy. Thanks for the input, fashion guru.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home