Thursday, June 29, 2006

Cross Promotion

Hello, Monkey Maniacs. It's me, Love Caddy B-Dawg, the Forlorn Moonpuppy. We are doing something a little different today here on Jive To The Monkey. Yesterday's events in the comments section of my "Which X-Man Are You" post were certainly cataclysmic. What went on afterwards, however, is a story of hope and renewal.

My old friend Rabby invited the antagonists, Harvey and Sebastian, on his award-winning blog "The Briar Patch" to talk about it. The first portion of this interview is up right now at Rabby's blog. I encourage all of my Monkey Maniacs to check out this blog to read the further adventure of Harvey, Sebastian, and that dastardly Camille. I may have Rabby himself on this show at a later date to give some analysis. We'll talk about what we've all learned through this ordeal, and we'll talk about the pervasiveness of violence in our society. So stay tuned to Jive To The Monkey as well as The Briar Patch for all the latest developments.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home