Friday, September 22, 2006

Complete The Thought

If you post this (with your own answers) on your blog, let me know!

Complete the Thought:

Never again in my life: will I attempt to grow my hair out. It's just sad, is what it is. The back can still get long and wavy but the receding hairline gives it a mullet-effect.

When I was five: I didn't know my friend Tammy from next door was a girl because I was going to a church where girls all had long hair and never wore pants. Tammy had short hair and wore jeans. I didn't know "Tammy" was a girl name, school hadn't started yet, and she was something of a tomboy at the time. Imagine my shock when we started kindergarden.

High School was: better than middle school but not by much.

I will never forget: Lots of stuff. I have a pretty good long-term memory, although I can't necessarily remember what I wore yesterday.

I once met: Bret "The Hitman" Hart -- the "best there is, best there was, and best there ever will be" (for you wrestling fans).

There’s this girl I know who: "There’s a girl named Milli. Her smile’s so pristine.
Big eyes colored brown with a cool hint of green.
She’s great at conversing; she’s never a bore.
She sleeps during movies and sometimes she snores."

By noon I’m usually: so hungry I could wimper like a little dog. In fact, sometimes I do.

Last night I: had a short songwriting session with Jay, Brooks, and Lorie, then went to community group and ate turkey chili, chocolate cake, peanuts, pita and hummus, and chocolate chips. Later watched my tape of "Survivor."

Next time I go to church: I'll be sweatin' to the Oldies. Just kidding.

What worries me most: Bills.

When I turn my head right, I see: Some of my books.

When I turn my head left, I see: A hallway.

You know I’m lying when: I get really nervous. I'm a poor liar.

If I was a character written by Shakespeare, I’d: chop off your head is what I'd do. With my sword. Because you'd probably be a witch or a Capulet or someone who was trying to usurp my throne.

By this time, next year: I will be starting my 2008 Presidential campain.

A better name for me would be: Sir.

I have a hard time understanding: why people settle for fluff: in music, in relationships, in life ...

If I ever go back to school I’ll: be giving a talk on how to write hymns.

You know I like you if: I do stuff with you or tease you or play tricks on you.

Darwin, Mozart, Slim Pickens & Geraldine Ferarro are: Three people who bore me and one (Mozart) who is one of the greatest musical talents of all time.

Take my advice, NEVER: put anything other than God first.

My ideal breakfast is: donuts or danishes or waffles, and scrambled eggs, bacon, sausage, Fruit Loops, Honey Nut Cheerios, man I'm getting hungry.

A song I love, but do not have is: I currently do not have any New Grass Revival records. I had one disc but it got damaged. This is an outrage.

If you visit my hometown, I suggest: staying. Property values are cheap, you're near a major city, yet close to the country too.

Why won’t anyone: Do something about the weather.

If you spend the night at my house, DO: Keep it quiet.

I’d stop my wedding for: nothing. I'd be too scared that my love potion would wear off before the ceremony was over and she'd realize I'm a toad.

The world could do without: Most Top 40 songs in any style: pop, country, CCM ...

I’d rather lick the belly of a cockroach than: lick the belly of a diseased cockroach.

My favorite blonde is: Milli. Of course.

Paperclips are more useful than: glue. Paperclips don't make my fingers get stuck together.

San Diego means: City of Diegos.

And by the way: I have wasted a lot of time filling this out.

6 Comments:

At Fri Sep 22, 08:43:00 AM PDT, Blogger Tom said...

too many thoguths fer me to complete right now....but you all mushy, that's just funny....she must be great as she is doing something to you! don't worry yer still cool in my book.

 
At Fri Sep 22, 09:09:00 AM PDT, Blogger Katie said...

Mullet-effect - ahahahahaha (sorry, I can't help it)

 
At Fri Sep 22, 11:53:00 AM PDT, Blogger Emily said...

I put this on my blog too!

 
At Fri Sep 22, 02:56:00 PM PDT, Blogger Tim Rice said...

This was fun reading and you already know that I did this one on my Fingerprints blog.

By the way, what will be the major points of your platform when you run for president in 2008? :)

 
At Fri Sep 29, 02:40:00 PM PDT, Blogger Nikki Leigh Daniel said...

I've posted my own answers!

 
At Tue Oct 03, 07:06:00 PM PDT, Blogger Nikki Leigh Daniel said...

oh...haha!! I just realized that when I copy and pasted this from your blog, I ended up erasing the question about Darwin, Mozart, etc. and just thinking the thought was "Three people who bore me are..."
:)
I'm a dork!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home