Monday, September 25, 2006

How Much Have You Changed In The Past 10 Years?

LOL. I don't think I'm quite as in need of a makeover as this thing would indicate. I have had some significant changes in the past ten years (and my wardrobe is definitely different) but yes, I am a very grounded person who knows who he is and what he wants. And I wouldn't have it any other way.

You've Changed 32% in 10 Years

Ah, the past! You may not remember it well - because you're still living in it.
While you've changed some, you may want to update your wardrobe, music collection and circle of friends.

7 Comments:

At Mon Sep 25, 09:03:00 AM PDT, Blogger Emily said...

Mine said I have changed 68% in the last 10 years. Of course I was only 12 ten years ago.. hahaha!

 
At Mon Sep 25, 10:57:00 AM PDT, Blogger Tom said...

It gave me 54% and then up to %68, if I did this on 10 1.2 years ago I changed %68, if we do just 10 years exactly then I have 54%. I guess 96 was another year of major change for me.

 
At Mon Sep 25, 12:22:00 PM PDT, Blogger Katie said...

48% comfortably changed, and yet still the same

 
At Mon Sep 25, 07:06:00 PM PDT, Blogger Tim Rice said...

Mine said I changed 24% in the last ten years. It suggests that I need change. While I don't necessarily disagree, I don't see any point in change for change's sake. I actually think I changed more than that but in areas this poll doesn't measure.

 
At Tue Sep 26, 08:06:00 AM PDT, Blogger Gordon said...

According to this, I have changed 28%. I could probably use a little change.

 
At Wed Sep 27, 05:55:00 AM PDT, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I changed 74%, and all for the better.

 
At Wed Sep 27, 07:25:00 AM PDT, Blogger Bobby said...

I didn't know you ten years ago, but it definitely must have been for the better. 8-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home