Monday, June 25, 2007

Roll Like A River

Good morning, all my Monkey Maniacs -- the three of you faithful ones that still come here, expecting to see a new post every now and then. 8-) Sorry about that. I shall not abandon you. I still have a fine time reading your blogs, even though I don't get to do it as much these days.

If you'd like, CLICK HERE to go to my worship music site and hear a brand new demo by singer-songwriter friend Rebecca Bales, on a song we cowrote called "Let Justice Roll Like A River." You may recall that I posted the lyrics here 2-3 months ago. She did a great job with the melody, as always.

2 Comments:

At Fri Jun 29, 07:24:00 PM PDT, Blogger Laura said...

Me, King, and who?

 
At Fri Jun 29, 08:09:00 PM PDT, Blogger Bobby said...

We'll just reserve that third spot for "Dear Reader," like a good Victorian novelist would do.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home