Tuesday, April 12, 2005

Love Caddy B-Dog

There will be no lyric review today, because I'm kinda tired. But I did want to check in with all my Monkey Maniacs and give you guys the down low on a couple of things.

1. Response to last week's request to raise 1.5 million for Rabby and Tigey's ransom has been, thus far, underwhelming. Please step up your contributions, people. Two stuffed lives are at stake. And yes, Joel The Metro is still denying everything. So is his devilish wife. And Stacey is still a dogcheese, but an innocent dogcheese who didn't deserve to be framed.

2. Many of you are not using my proper nickname, "B-Dog". A couple of you are calling me "Boobie." "Robert" has spread from one to two people, but they are love birds so I guess it's to be expected. And one wee sicko dared call me "B-Pup".
Perhaps "B-Dog" will become more real to you if I can give you a full version of the nickname. Not that you need call me it every time. "B-Dog" will suffice for casual conversation. But be it now and forevermore known that henceforth, forthwith, pronto, and on-the-double, I Bobby Gilles declare myself to be Love Caddy B-Dog, The Forlorn Moonpuppy.
You might want to write the full name out on a post-it and keep it on your fridge until saying it becomes second nature.

That is all. Good day.

12 Comments:

At Tue Apr 12, 10:19:00 PM PDT, Blogger Nikki Leigh Daniel said...

Boobie, you seem to be getting worked up about nothing. They are all terms of endearment. "Boobie" is a very sweet sounding and emotionally deep nickname.

And did I tell you that I have several proofs of Lorie King making typos? I'll send them to you. :)

 
At Wed Apr 13, 05:02:00 AM PDT, Blogger Bobby said...

Dear Nikki:

I never really looked at "Boobie" as being emotionally deep. Perhaps it is. But how am I going to conquer the world with such a name? "B-Dog" strikes fear into the hearts of mortals. "Boobie" does not. I am not sure if my appearance alone is enough to make humanity quake in terror, which is why I thought the nickname might help.

BY ALL MEANS SEND ME THE PROOF OF KING'S DISGRACE!!!!! Boy oh boy oh boy!

 
At Wed Apr 13, 08:58:00 AM PDT, Blogger Bobby said...

The name was a free-association thing. It just flowed from within me. But I will psycho analyze it later. I'm sure that my subconscious knew what it was doing when it supplied me with the name. I'm sure each word means something deep that reveal another aspect of the multi-faceted super hero you see before you (well, you don't see me, but you see the letters I have typed. Close enough).

 
At Wed Apr 13, 09:09:00 AM PDT, Blogger Lorie said...

Nikki! I demand to see such proofs!

Oh, and I'd be HAPPY to analize that nickname for you...I might even get a couple of dogcheeses and a devilish wife to consult with me on the analysis...

 
At Wed Apr 13, 10:06:00 AM PDT, Blogger Bobby said...

Go ahead, analyze all you want.

Or you could "analize," whatever that means. Hahahahahaha! I got you, little king! I GOT you! Hahahahahahahaha!

"Give her enough rope and she'll hang herself."

 
At Wed Apr 13, 10:46:00 AM PDT, Blogger Lorie said...

(sigh) I do what I can to please.

 
At Wed Apr 13, 11:12:00 AM PDT, Blogger Bobby said...

King has fallen from her throne! I shall assume the crown. King B-Dog.

The King is dead -- long live the king!

 
At Wed Apr 13, 01:53:00 PM PDT, Blogger Blog Admin said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At Wed Apr 13, 01:55:00 PM PDT, Blogger Tom said...

Bobby did you actually give Lorie permission to Analyze you....oh that's so bad.

Nikki, please I would love to see proof of her errors, I would love to hang them on my wall.

Bobby you are sounding a wee bit worn down n out, sounds like you need a week-end off or some sort of mini-vacation

 
At Wed Apr 13, 02:27:00 PM PDT, Blogger Paul McDonald said...

Cool blog! I look forward to reading more.

 
At Wed Apr 13, 02:39:00 PM PDT, Anonymous Anonymous said...

nice hat, you glassy eyed jesus freak

 
At Wed Apr 13, 04:42:00 PM PDT, Blogger Bobby said...

Tom, I DO need some serious de-stres time. Which is probably why I obliviously gave King permission to analyze me (she hasn't done it yet. Perhaps her psychoanalytical skills deserted her when her spelling prowess jumped ship).

Paul, thanks! Stop by any time.

Anonymous, that's not my hat. It's my hair. My stylist likes to experiment.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home