Sunday, July 10, 2005

The Sound Of Music

Last night, a Nightrider and I visited the Bean Street Cafe in New Albany for some cups o' joe and good music(Nightriders of course are members of a secret society of superheroes. I can talk freely about them here since nobody reads this site. Not since Rabby boycotted.)
Guitar Chick From Sunday Nights Nikki Tatom, along with Starving Lorie King, opened for Jamie Barnes. This was the first time I've heard Mr. Barnes, and it was a treat. Check out his music at www.jamiebarnes.net. For that matter, you can check out the exploits of the Nikki Tatom Band at www.nikkitatom.com.
Both will be performing at Sunergos on Saturday, August 6. No doubt I will be there. Depending on how hot the weather is, I will either be having a caramel latte or a mocha shake. I will also be heckling Tatom if she goes a second set without playing any Dylan covers.
If you go, remember that I am there to enjoy good music and sip my beverage. I don't mind signing a few autographs, but lets keep a healthy perspective. The people on stage deserve your attention. I can't keep hogging the limelight or they're not gonna want me to attend future shows.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home