Monday, November 21, 2005

Why Is Everybody Always Picking On Me?

So at church last night, several people claimed I was "Harvey Brown." I will now present two pieces of evidence to the contrary:

1. I am Bobby Gilles. It even says so on my birth certificate. And my nickname, as long-time readers of this blog can attest to, is B-Dog. For short. The full name, obviously, is Love Caddy B-Dog, The Forlorn Moonpuppy.

2. Harvey Brown wasn't even at church last night. But I was. In fact, I don't think Harvey and I have ever been in the same place at the same time. Therefore, Harvey can't be me. I can't very well be in two places at the same time, can I?

I'm glad we've finally cleared this up. I will shortly get back into my series of columns on the trinity.

7 Comments:

At Mon Nov 21, 01:24:00 PM PST, Blogger Christa said...

No you've just given us reasonable doubt that you could possibly, maybe, perhaps be...dun, dun, dun...Harvey Brown. Since you have never been in the same place at the same time.

 
At Mon Nov 21, 02:32:00 PM PST, Blogger Laura said...

You all are killing me. Bobby is not Harvey Brown. Who has time to maintain TWO separate alter egos?

 
At Mon Nov 21, 03:24:00 PM PST, Blogger Jason Ramage said...

You mean THREE seperate alter egos.

Besides, it seems that Harvey and Bobby are often in the same place at the same time because we frequently see (or used to see) Bobby's comments followed immediately by a comment from Harvey. I don't know how Harvey was usually there so quickly, but it smells of a one-person conspiracy.

 
At Tue Nov 22, 08:09:00 AM PST, Blogger Bobby said...

Jason, I'm sure if you do a systematic study of this issue, you will see that you are in error.

Christa, I'm not really sure that Harvey likes to hang out at the places I frequent. Except for Sojourn, apparently. But there are so many people there, it's hard to say where he is. Especially since we don't know what he looks like.

Laura -- exactly. It's good to know that SOMEBODY else around here has some sense.

 
At Tue Nov 22, 08:51:00 AM PST, Blogger Laura said...

Jason, I actually mean two alter egos. Bobby is himself, yes? And then one alter ego of the family rodentia, and then one alter ego of the human variety. Unless he's pretending to be someone else that I'm not aware of.

Good grief. This Harvey Brown thing really just fizzled, when I expected it to end with a huge unveiling...

 
At Tue Nov 22, 10:19:00 AM PST, Blogger Tom said...

Yeah Harvey was not there Sunday, but I still found out......Now the mystery is deeper than this.......its is a multi detailed mystery and I have called in Mystery Inc. to solve teh case.

Um Laura, there are plenty of folks who maintain TWo identities. So bobby don't get too comfortable with her words.

I know the secret. Yet i will not deny the clues. Harvey Brow, has been called out and found....he has been wieghed and mesured.

 
At Wed Nov 23, 08:01:00 AM PST, Anonymous Anonymous said...

<(=)>

 

Post a Comment

<< Home