Tuesday, January 16, 2007

In A Nutshell

1. FIRST NAME? Bobby
2. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE? My dad. So yeah, I'm a "Jr."
3. WHEN DID YOU LAST CRY? I'm a macho he-man warrior ...
4. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING? It's scribble-scrabble.
5. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCH MEAT? I can't remember the last time I had lunch meat but I'm actually not too picky about it. Turkey, I guess.
6. KIDS? Three boys: 10,7, and 3 (um, those are their ages, not their names. 8-)
7. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU? Yes, although I have my faults, I do think and have been told many times that I am an intensely loyal friend.
8. HAVE A JOURNAL? No, but I have a blog and I write songs ... so, sort of.
9. DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS? yes
10. WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP? yes. It's not on my list of Life Goals or anything, but I wouldn't be afraid to.
11. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF? Depends on the shoes.
12. FAVORITE SONG AT THE MOMENT? The call to worship song Lorie wrote last week.
13. DO YOU THINK YOU ARE STRONG? Yes.
14. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM? Anything with chocolate in it.
15. WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE? I have a third ear on my forehead.
17. WHAT IS THE LEAST FAVORITE THING ABOUT YOUR SELF? My pride, which I have to leave daily at the cross.
18. WHO DO YOU MISS THE MOST? All of my friends who I've lossed contact with, and some friends and relatives who have died. Can't narrow it to one.
19. DO YOU WANT EVERYONE TO SEND THIS BACK TO YOU? sure ...
20. WHAT COLOR SHOES ARE YOU WEARING? Black
21. THE LAST THING YOU ATE? Honey-Nut Cheerios.
22. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW? The blues -- Sonny Boy Williamson
23. IF YOU WERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE? Red.
24. FAVORITE SMELL? Fresh coffee.
25. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE? My ex.
26. DO YOU LIKE THE PERSON WHO SENT THIS TO YOU ? Yup.
27. FAVORITE DRINK? Various coffee drinks, milk, Mountain Dew, Cherry Coke, Dr. Pepper (all diet versions).
28. FAVORITE SPORT TO WATCH? Friends always laugh at this because it really doesn't go with my personality: NASCAR. I also like basketball and football.
29. HAIR COLOR? Brown
30. EYE COLOR? Blue
31. DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS? Yes, and glasses (but not at the same time. I kept running into trees when I tried that).
32. FAVORITE FOOD? I love all kinds of foods, but right now I'm gonna go with an old favorite: spaghetti.
33. SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDING? Both.
34. LAST MOVIE YOU WATCHED? Hometown Hero.
35. WHAT COLOR SHIRT ARE YOU WEARING? White with vertical stripes of various muted colors.
36. SUMMER OR WINTER? Summer
38. FAVORITE DESSERT? Brownies, pie ... I hate these "favorite" questions. Too narrow.
40. MOST LIKELY TO RESPOND? What am I, clairvoyant?
41. WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING? Rereading an old favorite: "The Pursuit Of God" by AW Tozer
42. WHAT'S ON YOUR MOUSE PAD? A mouse.
43. WHAT DID YOU WATCH LAST ON TV LAST NIGHT? A movie.
44. ROLLING STONES OR BEATLES? The Beatles -- but I prefer Dylan to either of them.
45. FURTHEST YOU HAVE BEEN FROM HOME? Florida or Minnesota.
46 DO YOU HAVE A SPECIAL TALENT? I love writing
47. LEAST LIKELY TO SEND THIS BACK? huh?
48. WHERE WERE YOU BORN? Louisville, Kentucky

5 Comments:

At Tue Jan 16, 08:04:00 AM PST, Blogger Lorie said...

Really?! Cool!

 
At Tue Jan 16, 09:58:00 AM PST, Blogger Katie said...

diet milk?

 
At Tue Jan 16, 11:51:00 AM PST, Blogger Bec said...

sweet survey, and hi :)
~bec~

 
At Tue Jan 16, 02:53:00 PM PST, Blogger Bobby said...

1. It has come to my attention that my answer to question 15 was bizarre, and not-to-the-point. I don't have a satisfactory explanation for that.

2. Lorie: Yes, it was at the time. Now it's something else. I'm fickle when it comes to favorite songs. But I really like the song and think it's the best you've done.

3. Katie, here in Kentuckiana we call it skim, actually. 8-)

4. Bec: Hi! I loved your songs on the discs, too. I told Brooks the other day that ya'lls hymn has been going over and over in my head. Great harmonies.

 
At Wed Jan 17, 09:35:00 AM PST, Anonymous Anonymous said...

or I call it milk water, ya know 2percent milk 98 percent water.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home