Friday, March 11, 2005

Cheryl Rupp Interview Regarding Trip To Paris

B-Dog: I'm here today with another Frenchie, one Cheryl Rupp. Cheryl has recently returned from Paris and has agreed to an in-depth interview here on Jive To The Monkey. You will recall that last week, I interviewed one Lorie King about this same Paris vacation. Let's see if Cheryl can be more forthcoming with details.

Cheryl: Glad to be here. Your TV set is very cumbersome, by the way.

B-Dog: Cumbersome?

Cheryl: Not really. But I'm looking forward to using lots of big words in this interview. I really am intelligent, you know. It's just that my brain is too fast for my fingers, so I end up with lots of typos. But since your assistant will be typing this transcript, I can use any word I want.

B-Dog: Yes, Ms. Clarkson is a terrific typist. And, of course, an American Idol.

Cheryl: Transubstantiation.

B-Dog: Huh?

Cheryl: I can say it. Kelly can type it.

B-Dog: Oh ... yes. I see. Well, anyway, about this trip --

Cheryl: Rapprochement.

B-Dog: Huh?

Cheryl: Bet the Spelling Police can't touch that ....

B-Dog: Do you know the Paris Catacombs?

Cheryl: Onomatopoeia. Malapropos. Jabberwocky.

B-Dog: Rupp, I'm about to blow my gasket.

Cheryl: That's okay; I'm not in a hurry.

B-Dog: Do you know the Seinne?

Cheryl: Yes.

B-Dog: Is it real?

Cheryl: I knew you were going to ask that. You know, Lorie has a picture of our little group near the Seinne on her blog. http://lorieking.blogspot.com

B-Dog: Hey, what is this? An infomercial for a competitor?

Cheryl: Go there now, folks. Fantastic pictures from overseas. Shot many of them myself.

B-Dog: Rupp, I'm gonna pull the plug --

Cheryl: First 100 visitors to Lorie's blog will be registered to win a new --

B-Dog: THIS IS MY SHOW! You web viewers -- you stay right where you are! And tell all your friends about Jive To The Monkey, too.

Cheryl: You don't have any pictures on your blog.

B-Dog: I can't figure out how to post --

Cheryl: Lorie has lots of pictures. So does Nikki. And Tom has his own photo gallery. Then there's Jason, and --

B-Dog: Get off my set.

Cheryl: Folks, that's http://lorieking.blo-------------

We interrupt this program due to technical difficulties. Please visit other columns on this very blog. Do not bother with anyone else's blog. Stay Jive To The Monkey. Thank You

--editor

6 Comments:

At Fri Mar 11, 09:14:00 PM PST, Blogger Nikki Leigh Daniel said...

Where's my corn?

 
At Sat Mar 12, 06:44:00 AM PST, Blogger Bobby said...

Corn is in your future, Old Sport.
I addressed this situation in my last Monday post -- I will bring the corn with me Sunday night.

I can't wait for your performance at Narrow Path!

 
At Sun Mar 13, 01:56:00 AM PST, Blogger Tom said...

Yeah Bobby where is my Corn?

 
At Sun Mar 13, 11:34:00 AM PST, Blogger Bobby said...

Tom, Tom, Tom ... haven't you kept up on your reading? Bloggers in the know are fully aware of what happened to your corn. It was even reported in the Sojourn Online forum. You failed to be at the drop off spot two weeks in a row, so your corn went back into the prize bag. Nikki won it.

However, if Nikki is not at the drop off spot tonight, it will go back into the prize bag. Thanks for playing; try again.

 
At Mon Mar 14, 05:12:00 AM PST, Blogger Nikki Leigh Daniel said...

Thanks for the corn, Bobby! What a great give away! I'm so thrilled to be honored in such a beautiful way.

 
At Mon Mar 14, 05:46:00 AM PST, Blogger Bobby said...

You're welcome Nikki. I'm just glad to be a blessing, as is the entire staff of Jive To The Monkey.

Speaking of prize giveaways, Joel Anderson of Jeffersonville, Indiana was presented with his can of beets this weekend. While Mr. Anderson reacted with glee, his young wife was heard to remark, "I don't like beets."

You win some; you lose some.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home