Saturday, July 16, 2005

That rascally rabbit

If you haven't found out by now, by childhood stuffed rabbit and occasional nemesis Rabby is making the rounds on other blogs in an attempt to get me to cave in on my principles. He refuses to come on Jive To The Monkey until I apologize -- I can't even remember what I'm supposed to apologize for, but I seem to remember that HE is the one who is in the wrong. Plus, the idiot can neither spell nor pronounce "apologize," as should be painfully apparent from some of his comments that you have, no doubt, read.

He thinks my ratings will go down and my sponsors will all vacate this blog. In the meanwhile, he hopes to make me jealous by showing up in second-rate blogs and thereby expanding their audiences to the levels I once enjoyed. He has even stooped to helping out one of his former kidnappers. Talk about dancing with the devil!

The truth is, I have fallen on hard times here at Jive To The Monkey. I didn't realize how popular that grotesque bunny was. Several major advertisers have withdrawn support -- I can't even get Pepsico to return my calls any more. And less people view this blog now than view a weekly edition of Desperate Housewives on TV.

I haven't been able to do an interview in a while because guests are refusing to come on until I make up with that hare. And I haven't been able to do a lyric analysis because I no longer have the funding that enabled me to do the research necessary for those articles.

Will I give in? No! Someone needs to stand up to the bully. And that someone is me, Love Caddy B-Dog, The Forlorn Moonpuppy. Stick by me, my friends. We few, we dedicated few. We will see each other through the storm, and come out smiling in the sunny days ahead.

I have one request: my friends, do not support the enemy. Rabby has gone on these blogs: Lorie King's, Nikki Tatom's, Tom Branch's, and Cheryl Rupp's. I ask that you boycott these blogs as long as necessary. Don't show up in any of them, because you never know when Rabby is going to pop up there. You don't want to give ear to him or aid his egomania.

9 Comments:

At Sat Jul 16, 12:45:00 PM PDT, Blogger Jason Ramage said...

Dude... sorry about your luck. Sucks that you're here all by yourself.

Well, guess I'm gonna go visit Nikki and Lorie's blogs. See ya later.

 
At Sun Jul 17, 08:31:00 AM PDT, Blogger Bobby said...

Jason, your own files have been corrupted. That's right -- Rabby has been to your blog. I'll have to put you on the quarantine list.

Nobody go to Jason's blog.

Geez ... everyone's infested but me.

I will not bow to a rabbit.

 
At Sun Jul 17, 09:48:00 AM PDT, Blogger Jason Ramage said...

Well, I guess Tom will have to stop visiting my blog. Everybody else has pretty much quit. Except for Lorie... she stops by to tell me I drink 'n cuss too much. Not that I wanna say I'm better than anybody, but I think that rabbit of yours likes to nurse the bottle a little too much.

 
At Sun Jul 17, 08:17:00 PM PDT, Blogger Tom said...

Hey don't you dare put a boycott on my blog, Even rabby can coem in and talk up smack....as the admin I have nice lil delete comment options.....please come to my site its FREE, it's cool. Do NOT boycot any sites cuz of some stuffed animal.

And Jason I still go to your blog, I havnt stopped....you just dont update enough....but I drop by once or twice a week.

 
At Mon Jul 18, 08:54:00 AM PDT, Blogger Lorie said...

Gilles (or Moon Dog, or whatever),

Who you callin' "second-rate"???!!!

 
At Mon Jul 18, 10:42:00 AM PDT, Blogger Bobby said...

Um, because, FRIEND, you're harboring that no-good hare on your site. He's going everywhere and everybody's commenting on each other's posts because of him and MY SITE is being left behind, and that's just what HE wants. And he's not gonna get away with it.

 
At Mon Jul 18, 10:42:00 AM PDT, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Apologize to da bunny and dis all goes away.

 
At Mon Jul 18, 12:04:00 PM PDT, Blogger Lorie said...

I don't harbor anyone on my site. There are rules against that stuff.

 
At Mon Jul 18, 01:04:00 PM PDT, Blogger Tom said...

Hey Tell rabby I think we outta hang out ya know, chill out and stuff. And after a nice long day of fun he will be so tired....after I run him over with my car......get it tired?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home