Thursday, July 06, 2006

Exciting New Party Opportunity

I'm trying to earn some extra money so I'm going in business myself on the side. For $25 you can book me for parties. I will come and read "The Gift Of The Magi" to you. For $50 I will read "Candide." Consider me for birthday parties, baby showers, anniversaries, bar mitzvahs, retirement parties, and anything else you can think of.

For an extra $10, someone will come and hold a balloon while I read. For $10 more, someone else will hold another balloon on my other side. If you make a special request, they can hold sparklers instead of balloons, but you'll have to sign an insurance waiver in case they burn your house down on accident.

For an extra $15, a Republican will do an interpretive dance while I read.

For an extra $17.50, a Democrat will turn cartwheels while I read.

6 Comments:

At Thu Jul 06, 07:45:00 AM PDT, Blogger Katie said...

ahahahaha random

 
At Thu Jul 06, 07:52:00 AM PDT, Blogger Bobby said...

Out-of-towners like you will of course also have to pay for air fair, lodging, and meals.

 
At Thu Jul 06, 11:44:00 AM PDT, Blogger Katie said...

Ha, I think i might be able to find somebody "local" who can provide that kind of entertainment. And do it all while swinging a lasso.

 
At Thu Jul 06, 03:08:00 PM PDT, Blogger Tim Rice said...

Could my payment be a guided tour for you and any friend you bring with you of Eastern Pennsylvania? :)

 
At Fri Jul 07, 05:27:00 AM PDT, Blogger Bobby said...

A guided tour would be good. And we don't swing lassos because of the insurance. It's a high risk activity.

 
At Mon Jul 10, 12:58:00 PM PDT, Blogger Bethany said...

love the sparklers line...why does a Demo get 2.50 more?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home