Wednesday, July 05, 2006

Take Me Out To The Ballgame

Bob Dylan is now in the Baseball Hall of Fame. His recent baseball-themed episode from his XM radio show, "Theme Time Radio Hour with Bob Dylan" is now in the archives in Cooperstown.

It was a very interesting show, and Mr. Dylan even performed an acapella rendition of "Take Me Out To The Ballgame."

According to Arbitron, the show has 1.7 million listeners. I am one of them. And the theme of today's show is "Summertime."

Hope everyone had a wonderful time here in America, celebrating Independence Day. Hope you Monkey Maniacs around the world had a good time too. I nearly broke my leg playing volleyball, and am now hobbling around, grimacing through my pain, but as you can see, nothing can stop me from addressing my public.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home